Expert Cybersecurity Solutions
DLG Consulting offers a comprehensive and step by step approach to cybersecurity and compliance via nationally accepted frameworks such as CMMC and NIST. DLG Consulting enables cybersecurity success through consulting, assessing, and teaching. DLG Consulting’s cybersecurity partnerships provide additional expertise and capability in Managed Services, Managed Security Services, Incident Response, and a Security Operations Center.
We focus on enabling micro, small, and medium size organizations to meet the Department of Defense’s and other US Government cybersecurity requirements for contract selection and award.
- DLG Consulting prepares DoD vendors to achieve -
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) v2.0 certification.
- Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) scoring.
- DFARS 7012, 7019, 7020, and 7021 compliance.
- DLG Consulting’s Dave Gray achieved CMMC Provisional Assessor certification in the first CMMC AB Provisional Assessor course in 2020.
- DLG Consulting partners with CMMC Third Party Assessor Organizations (C3PAO) and Registered Provider Organizations (RPO) to evaluate CMMC v2.0 compliance.
- DLG Consulting assesses NIST 800-171 and NIST 800-171A compliance.
- DLG Consulting’s Dave Gray achieved CMMC Provisional Instructor certification in April 2021.
- DLG Consulting partners with CMMC Licensed Training Providers (LTP) to instruct CMMC
- Certified CMMC Professional (CCP).
- Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA / coming in 2022).
- DLG Consulting partners with CISSP and Security+ training organizations to prepare candidates for certification.
About Dave Gray
Dave Gray is a Cybersecurity CMMC Consultant, Assessor and Instructor.
Dave Gray is a CMMC, CISSP, CAP, PMP and CEH certified Information Technology Leader skilled in securing information systems to achieve information confidentiality, integrity and availability. Dave focuses on Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) using information security frameworks established by the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) for Federal Contract Information (FCI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
Dave consults regularly for DoD Defense Industrial Base (DIB) vendors regarding the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Department of Defense (DoD) Assessment Methodology. Dave promotes Cybersecurity as a key enabler for organizational and enterprise success, aligning effort levels with outcomes through consulting, assessing and teaching cybersecurity courses.
Dave Gray establishes cybersecurity as the competitive edge to protect data and win new business.
- CMMC – Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Information Systems Security
- CMMC Readiness Assessment and Preparation
- NIST 800-171A Readiness Assessment and Preparation.
- NIST DoD Assessment Methodology
- Information Security Training and Instruction
- NIST CyberSecurity Framework
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Compliance
- Federal Contract Information (FCI) Compliance
- Cybersecurity Policy & Standards
- Governance and Risk Management
- Established the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) client DFARS and CMMC certification program for FCI and CUI. (Senior CyberSecurity Advisor, CyberDefenses, Inc.)
- Developed Information Security Policies and Standards aligned with NIST 800-53. Integrated information security into processes and procedures. (CyberSecurity, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts)
- Established the Information Technology Project Management Office (PMO). Improved accountability, aligned outcomes, and set strategic direction. (IT Operations Manager, Texas Army National Guard)
Use the contact form below to contact Dave Gray.